Power Platform Developer
We are a remote-first Microsoft Cloud and application development agency and we are looking for a driven Power Platform Developer. Are you experienced and current in core Microsoft offerings like Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI? Looking for a no-politics zone to do your best work? Mercury is the place for you!
The Power Platform Developer will be engaged in a range of collaboration and no/low-code implementation including:
- Low-code application development
- Business process automation using Power Automate and Power Apps
- Business Intelligence dashboards and reports utilizing Power BI
- Intranet and collaboration implementations with Teams and SharePoint
Skills & Requirements
The position requires a background in cloud and low-code application implementation using the Power Platform (and larger Microsoft 365 ecosystem) and associated tools. Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI are core pillars and are supported by related skill with Azure Active Directory, Dataverse, Teams and SharePoint Online. Mature experience delivering Microsoft 365-based intelligent cloud services and formulating elegant collaborative strategy is key.
Mercury's Power Platform Developers possess strong skills in the above technologies and just as importantly, modern collaboration patterns and elegant digital strategy. A passion for simple-as-possible solutions and sustainable designs is also pretty darn important. Experience in Dynamics 365/Business Central and Automate integration would be considered a solid bonus.
At MercuryWorks you will:
- Live and thrive in the Power Platform
- Solve complex business challenges for clients with Power Platform solutions
- Develop solutions that exploit the greater Microsoft 365 ecosystem to solve common business pain points
- Consume data warehouses and visualize key business data using Power BI
- Microsoft 365 for strategic internal business initiatives
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
- Microsoft Dataverse and the Power Platform
- School principal builds PowerApps solutions for teachers and students
- Application Lifecycle Management for Power Platform
This Is a Remote First Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we find all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa-based developers.
Salary and Benefits
Exact compensation and benefits may vary based on skills, experience and location:
- $80,000/yr - $110,000/yr
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company matching>
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
We are a Florida-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service.
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.